Sunday, June 21, 2015

SL12B Press Day


I was lucky enough to be part of the Press group for this years SL12B, 12 Years!! Can you believe it? I suddenly feel old. :p

So I took my little camera and my best buddy, Blogger Chloe Seljan for a little exploring adventure. 
Little?!? Boy was I wrong, HUGE is the word ! 15 Sims, lots to see, so if you are planning to visit, be sure to have some time on your hands.

There will also be a lot of events and things to do through out the week.

For more info on all activities click the link below:



This year's theme is "What Dreams May Come."


At the Arrival Station we were warmly welcomed by Marianne McCann et Uccello Poultry.




My favorite area, The Main stage. There are 5 different stages, here is a link for more info and urls  http://www.slcommunitycelebration.info/get-me-there-slurls/





The SL12B tour pods were made by Yavanna Llanfair and will take you around all the regions in a guided tour. 






I met a few new friends on the way :)






Played Dress up!



There is so much more to see. I will try and take more pictures for you later  this week.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SECOND LIFE !!




Here is a map in case you get lost!



No comments: